Tooth-colored fillings, also known as resin white fillings, inlays and onlays, are an alternative to metal fillings and fall into two categories: direct and indirect. A direct restoration is composite resin applied in one appointment. Indirect restorations (inlays or onlays) are made of porcelain fabricated by a dental laboratory. These indirect restorations usually take two appointments.
Are Tooth Colored Fillings Right For Me?
- Life-like aesthetic qualities
- The preservation of more natural tooth structure
- Optimal bio-compatibility
- Minimal risk of allergic reaction
- No development of metal sensitivity.